Winter is Coming
Tournament DateDec 02 2023
Age Groups13U - 14U
|Division||Entry Fee||Gate Fee||Max Entries||Teams
Note: If you don't know which venue you'll be playing at and want to book in advance, click here to find hotels that are geographically centered between all venues.
|In The Net||798 Airport Road, Palmyra, PA, 17078||Dec 2||Find Hotels|
Before teams can enter online they must be registered with USSSA for the 2024 season.
The USSSA State Office reserves the right to combine the Open/A and B classes if a division is in jeopardy due to lack of registrations. The 16U and 18U divisions may be combined if justified by team registrations.
* Event Pricing is All Inclusive - This is not a pay at the plate event.
* Two (2) umpires will be provided for every game.
Payment - Credit Card
Payment – Credit Card Only
Teams need to take advantage of the online payment option through the www.usssa.com website.
We will only accept payments through the online system.
Note that entry is not locked in until payment is received. Payment is due at least 2-3 weeks prior to event or before the event is full, whichever comes first. Teams that remain unpaid 2-3 weeks prior to an event may be placed on hold, put on a wait list or removed from the event.
Teams must pay their entry fee through the www.usssa.com payment system.
Our official housing partner, HBC Event Services, has secured a wide variety of options and prices for the event.
To see what is available, click on the following link and look for the event:
We are in constant contact with HBC as we layout and schedule an event. If you book through them, we will do our best to schedule you at parks that are as close as possible to your hotel.
Rainout Line - Weather CommunicationUnderstanding that customer service is our highest priority, USSSA East has a Rainout Line to keep you up to date when adverse weather affects our events. Our Rainout Line number is 410-220-0050. Below are a few different features to the Rainout Line to help assist in communication in the event of adverse weather.? Our Rainout Line offers you a FREE iPhone and Android app to quickly check the status information for the parks being used this week right from your phone. 1. Download the RainoutLine.com app from you app store/market on your phone. 2. Search for USSSA East. 3. Highlight the star to the right of USSSA East. This will make USSSA East the default search every time you access your rainout app. 4. The current park locations will appear with an up to date report as to the status of the tournament. Click on the park name to view the full status message for that desired park. In addition, we highly recommend and we advise that you subscribe to email and text alerts from the Rainout line. Visit www.usssa1.com and at the bottom of the page, select the Rainout line banner. Select “Email & Text Alerts” at the top left and follow the directions on how to receive alerts. **Downloading the app is the quickest and most convenient way to receive updates in their entirety. You can also call 410-220-0050 to receive the latest updates on the status for the all the fields. NOTE: This is our ONLY form of communication in which we use if any delays occur due to adverse weather conditions.
Withdrawal, Cancellation & Refund Procedures for USSSA East
When a team withdraws prior to a weekend event:
USSSA East understands that unforeseen circumstances, especially injuries, roster defections, player availability, etc. can occur over the course of a season. Teams should also plan for the unexpected and understand that the scheduling process starts weeks and sometimes months before an event is scheduled to take place.
- A full refund shall be given if a team withdraws on or before the 21st day prior to the tournament.
- A full refund less a $100 withdrawal fee shall be given if a team withdraws from the 20th day prior to a tournament up until the schedule is posted.
- A 50% refund shall be given if a team withdraws after the schedule is posted and a replacement team is found prior to 48 hours before the start of the event.
No refund shall be given if,
- A team withdraws after the schedule is posted and a replacement team is not found prior to 48 hours before the start of the event.
- A team withdraws within 48 hours before the start of the event regardless whether or not a replacement team is found. When this occurs it is still the team's obligation to notify the tournament director that they will not be participating.
When a team withdraws prior to a National Championship event:
- The withdrawal deadline and the entry deadline are the same. A team will be given a full refund of the entry fee and gate fee if they withdraw on or before the entry deadline. No refund of either the entry fee or gate fee will be given if a team withdraws after the entry deadline.
Refunds for cancellations or shortening of an event:
While USSSA East and our Host Partners will make every attempt to play each event, weather and other unforeseen circumstances may prevent an event from being completed or in some cases, even starting. In those cases:
- An 80% refund will be given to teams that do not start any game in an event.
- A 50% refund will be given to teams starting less than ½ of its scheduled games.
- No refund will be given to teams starting ½ or more of its scheduled games.
Note: In the case where teams are due a refund but are registered and unpaid for future USSSA East or other Maryland Fastpitch Softball events with the same director, that refund shall be applied to the balance due on those future events.
USSSA East reserves the right to adjust this policy at any time to accommodate unusual circumstances.